OpenNMT is an industrial-strength,
open-source (MIT) neural machine translation system utilizing the
Torch/PyTorch mathematical toolkit.
OpenNMT is used as provided in production by major translation providers.
The system is designed to be simple to use and easy to extend, while
maintaining efficiency and state-of-the-art translation accuracy.
- Simple general-purpose interface, requiring only source/target files.
- Speed and memory optimizations for high-performance multi-GPU training.
- Includes a dependency-free C++ translator for model deployment.
- Latest research features to improve translation performance.
- Pretrained models available for several language pairs.
- Extensions to allow other sequence generation tasks such as summarization and image-to-text generation.
- Active open community welcoming both academic and industrial requests and contributions.