OpenNMT-py is a community developed project and we love developer contributions.
Before sending a PR, please do this checklist first:
- Please run
tools/pull_request_chk.shand fix any errors. When adding new functionality, also add tests to this script. Included checks:
- flake8 check for coding style;
- continuous integration tests listed in
- When adding/modifying class constructor, please make the arguments as same naming style as its superclass in pytorch.
- If your change is based on a paper, please include a clear comment and reference in the code.
- If your function takes/returns tensor arguments, please include assertions to document the sizes. See